Tuesday, February 24, 2004

flying back and forth

between Chicago and Ft. Lauderdale, Florida every week has its disadvantages but I get to see the sun and walk around in shorts in the weekends, especially during this harsh winter, it keeps me sane. Another thing that keeps me sane is listening to the Italian singer Eros Ramazzotti and his CD 9. I've practically memorized "un' emozione per sempre" which I repeat over and over as the screaming children around me on the plane make their own music during the two hour and 50 minute flights back and forth. Ramazzotti is a nice step up from the throaty voice of Claudio Baglioni and the Spanish Alejandro Sanz. "Vorrei poterti ricordare cosi con quel sorriso acceso d' amore come se fosse uscita di colpo li' un' vorrei poterti ricordare lo sai. . ."